OSI-Approved Open Source (80)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (58)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- BSD License (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Other License (7)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (69)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (64)
- Modern (59)
- Windows (57)
- Mac (37)
- BSD (27)
- Other Operating Systems (12)
- Android (8)
- Translations: French ×
This software aims to simplify user's life, by looking for new drivers (all at once), notifying the user if upgrades are available, and driving them directly here, at home (according to user's will).
We are currently developing our embedded Ethernet/CAN/Zigbee libraries wich will target independent microcontrollers for industrial Control and data acquisition systems. Development environment : Windows/Linux and GNU tools like GCC (ASM, C, C++).
change or stop the startup chime of OSX
iidcapi provides a standardized interface to control an IEEE1394, IIDC compliant digital camera
KapTools is a toolset application aimed to simplify advanced usage of the Kapsys' GPS devices.
Keep Power, votre logiciel pour gérer l'autonomie de votre portable !
This small application gives you the possibilty to view the status and fully control and interact with MPD (http://www.musicpd.org) through most (if not all) lcdproc supported LCDs. The app is written in C++ and implement as lcdproc client.
PocketPC OBD-II diagnostics software
Monitor, Log, and Control Press Systems
Ce projet couvre tous les développements logiciels qu'Unitec, le club de robotique de l'UTBM, va entreprendre pour la coupe de France de robotique E=M6.
ADSLConf is intended as a very easy GUI to configure an ADSL SOHO router with a set of predefined parameters to let the user immediately be online, without having to dive into a complicated configuration.
this project aim to retarget the rtems OS for the samsung s3c2400 SoC (with an arm920 cpu)<BR> the s3c2400 is embeded in the gp32 handeld console (320x240 TFT srceen, 8MB RAM, SMC slot,...)
the disruptive IDE for COBOL developers11 weekly downloads