OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Linux (7)
- Windows (7)
- BSD (6)
- Modern (5)
- Mac (4)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
Cellular manager for mobile phones/modems93 weekly downloads
Open DMX USB interface: this project created by ENTTEC (www.enttec.com) is an open source hardware and software DMX512 interface58 weekly downloads
CD tools to read write CDs / DVDs / Images, mostly front ends for cdrtools, written in VB.NET for win32.2 weekly downloads
Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
A number of tools to enhance management/coding of NFR (http://www.nfr.net) IDA, and various other admin tools that can be used for both NFR and hand coding other appliance scripts.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
We are developing a suite of software to control USB I/O devices. Initially the support will be for Windows and Linux hosted Human Interface Devices (HID) although hopefully this will extend to virtual comms. port control in the future. API coming...
Generic API for emulating infrared (IR) remote controls by software.