You’ve likely added a tool to fix one problem and then a different tool to fix another problem. Pretty soon you have multiple instances of the same tool, different tools with overlapping functionality, no ability to collaborate across teams—all resulting in unknown bottlenecks and complicated or no reporting. As a DevOps leader, it’s up to you to balance the autonomy and flexibility of a DevOps approach. But how?Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (6)
- Windows (6)
- Modern (4)
- Mac (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
Cellular manager for mobile phones/modems117 weekly downloads
Open DMX USB interface: this project created by ENTTEC (www.enttec.com) is an open source hardware and software DMX512 interface44 weekly downloads
CD tools to read write CDs / DVDs / Images, mostly front ends for cdrtools, written in VB.NET for win32.
With Qlik Sense Cloud Business, you get all the power of Qlik’s unique associative engine and all the convenience of a cloud-based solution – so your team can share insights with confidence and ease. Curious to see how it works? Watch the webinar now.Are you an IT Pro at a company with between 1-500 employees?Sponsored Listing
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
We are developing a suite of software to control USB I/O devices. Initially the support will be for Windows and Linux hosted Human Interface Devices (HID) although hopefully this will extend to virtual comms. port control in the future. API coming...
Generic API for emulating infrared (IR) remote controls by software.