OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Mac (7)
- Linux (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Windows (2)
- BSD (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
A free replacement firmware for the T/S 2000 derived from the T/S 1000 ROM.4 weekly downloads
The Acahatz A-One is a replica of the old Apple I. It is a mix of old and new style electronics. The 6502 and 6821 are the heart of the system. The rest is controlled with a GAL and two Atmel MPU's. New software required!
Sharp MZ800 univerzalni karta periferii 1 ----------------------------------------- Contains peripherals: emulator of FDC WD279x, RTC, single channel SIO, repository manager, LAN10Mbit Chips on the card: STM32F101, XC9356, ENC28J60, FT232RL, MAX3232
PICUBINO is an Open-Source hardware and software creative system for coded artifacts. It is the making system itself and the resulting coded object both, within the creation of its specific programming and visual assembling language.
SPL is a cross-compiler for a simple language. It produces plain 6502 assembly code which is then assembled to binary or specialized formats for the Apple II including 140k disk images for emulators. "SPL" = "Simple Programming Language"
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
WiFi for machines based on the 65xx CPU family.