SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor allows you to monitor your hybrid IT applications and systems. Monitor Microsoft® Office 365 Exchange side by side on your on-premises Exchange server and other applications. Check, track, and report on O365 user/shared mailbox growth, users over quota, archived mailboxes, inactive mailboxes, mobile device, mailbox groups, and more. You can also monitor Microsoft portal access to help ensure you’re meeting your SLAs.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Windows (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Linux (2)
- Mac (2)
- Modern (2)
- BSD (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Programming Language: VBScript ×
Galileo-Data Acquisition System is a data acquisition system and development environment for laboratory automation.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
XPMap for Hewlett-Packard XP and HDS USP Hi-End family Arrays: Visualization of Raid-groups, LDEVs/LUSEs and Host-groups.2 weekly downloads
This program is designed to backup and restore local and IP printers from/to any Windows 2000, XP or 2003 based machine. Used mainly to move printers to a fresh OS install. This program takes the place of Microsoft's Printer Migrator v3.1.
Web-based hardware/software inventory management for Windows, Linux, BSD computers. H-Inventory provides incident and intervention management, user and network management, network maps, services monitoring and application deployment.5 weekly downloads