You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (24)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (34)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (20)
- Modern (16)
- Mac (5)
- Linux (4)
- Android (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Programming Language: Visual Basic .NET ×
Accessibility for your keyboard has never been cooler
MultiThreaded is a library for .NET developers which has functions and classes for using all processors on a multicore system. MultiThreaded is free to redistribute in your own applications.
Monitor, Log, and Control Press Systems
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Free adjustable stuck pixel fixer with easy config and minimal UI
SoftDash PC allows realtime control of the Connect2Car MFC controller unit installed in a vehicle. Softdash PC can communicate with the MFC hardware either via a serial connection or a Bluetooth Connection. This project allows for open ended expansion.
USBStart is software designed for use with USB flash drive (portable memory sticks, ect). Based on the new U3 technology, except USBStart (and all releated applications it uses/supports) will be open source.
To create a system resources monitor for Windows Vista.
Program to monitor CPU and Motherboard Temperatures and Fan speed on ASUS motherboards; includes an alarm which notifies when the temperatures are too high.25 weekly downloads