OSI-Approved Open Source (23)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (34)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (21)
- Modern (16)
- Mac (5)
- Linux (4)
- Android (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Programming Language: Visual Basic .NET ×
A simple project developed in Visual basic .net that displays a hardware information of a MS Windows based PC / Server system and provide more information about each detected hardware.
Hardware Informer Show you Informations about CPU Memory System ...etc..
Hikari is a control system for the East Coast Control Systems' Hercules planetarium theater control.
Accessibility for your keyboard has never been cooler
Monitor, Log, and Control Press Systems
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
USBStart is software designed for use with USB flash drive (portable memory sticks, ect). Based on the new U3 technology, except USBStart (and all releated applications it uses/supports) will be open source.
To create a system resources monitor for Windows Vista.
Program to monitor CPU and Motherboard Temperatures and Fan speed on ASUS motherboards; includes an alarm which notifies when the temperatures are too high.18 weekly downloads