OSI-Approved Open Source (205)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (108)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (42)
- BSD License (14)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (12)
- Apache License V2.0 (9)
- Apache Software License (4)
- Artistic License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Apple Public Source License (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Fair License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Public Domain (10)
- Other License (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Linux (213)
- Windows (202)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (168)
- Mac (165)
- Modern (74)
- Android (57)
- BSD (39)
- Other Operating Systems (24)
- Programming Language: Java ×
jBurn is Java frontend for CD recording software under Linux. Project started from BurnIT project (Jesper Pedersen), but has now undergone big changes. jBurn is java frontend for cdrtools (previously cdrecord, mkisofs, mkhybridfs,...).
Java API for LSB-100 (and comparable) LED message boards.
Direct printerdriver for IBM SureMark 4610 - 1NR, usb-printer
SHELLEY Software HardwarE Light LanguagE Yep !
Generic API for emulating infrared (IR) remote controls by software.
tpm4java is a java-library which makes it easy to use your trusted plattform module (tpm chip) in your java applications. A tpm chip offers a random number generator, a secure keystore, an rsa-engine and some other cryptographic functionality.
vTagNet stands for Virtual Tag Network. vTagNet is a virtual, event driven network protocol for distributed control and monitoring systems.
A Java cross-platform server software for the Linksys WMA11B Media Adaptor supporting all features of the Linksys version of the software.
XQuench is an XML Query parser and engine. The aim is to provide programmers with an API that implements the specifications at http://www.w3.org/XML/Query At first, XQuench will be Java-only. Future versions will include C++, while keeping a similar API.