OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (6)
- Mac (6)
- BSD (5)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Windows (4)
- Modern (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
The Open On-Chip Debugger1,406 weekly downloads
Embedded PowerPC Bootloader Project, especially for Embedded PowerPC boards. The code for this project is frozen. Development continues with the "U-Boot" project (Universal Boot Loader, see http://sourceforge.net/projects/u-boot ).12 weekly downloads
Lightget is an open hardware and open software project to build computer controlled systems with LEDs and/or other light sources. The ultimate goal is to provide illumination and visual entertainment in a convenient, low-cost solution.1 weekly downloads
Simulate additional processor over GPU that emulate many of central processor instructions. The Instructions which are not have been emulated on GPU must be executed from CPU. The executive of the tasks is multi threading over all available processors.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
It is Drivers, utils and tools for Open Hardware Project watchdog timer by www.openhardware.ru.