OSI-Approved Open Source (199)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (91)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (48)
- BSD License (24)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- MIT License (13)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Affero GNU Public License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- ISC License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (17)
- Public Domain (13)
- Other License (5)
- Linux (209)
- Windows (161)
- Modern (134)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (132)
- All POSIX (68)
- 64-bit MS Windows (45)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (32)
- 32-bit MS Windows (22)
- OS Portable (21)
- OS Independent (14)
- All BSD Platforms (13)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Mac (117)
- BSD (72)
- Android (67)
- Other Operating Systems (22)
- Freshness: Recently updated ×
Driver for the built-in vfd display on the Acer Idea 500 media center.
A library for the control of ShiftBrite modules
Development of software emulator for BESM-6, old soviet mainframe. This project has been split and moved to: https://github.com/besm6/simh - BESM-6 simulator https://github.com/besm6/dispak - DISPAK simulator https://github.com/besm6/besm6-archive - disk images https://besm6.github.io/ - examples, DISPAK sources and KRAB sources
Simple, lightweight utility to gather and record battery data for OSX.
Console tool to send commands to projectors via serial port
Has a button fallen off your laptop? Recreate it on-screen!
A digital ambient air data logger built on Debian.
A program that can plugging CPU core
A new 64-bit RISC platform, complemented by a set of development tools, standards specifications and synthesizable VHDL implementations.
Linux tools for Ps3 control under Gnu/Linux.
Dataflow Run Time
Timed Sleep/Hibernate/Shutdown/Restart Tool
Tool to acquire hard disk drive temperature from the network interface
Platform for advanced open source IP-Core development, i. e. dynamic memory controllers for FPGAs.
High Speed Karlsruhe open automotive code initiative
STM-32 code for IR-spectrometer management
Industry Pack support for Linux kernel
Smart Home Irrigation System
Cryptoprocessor design and documentation
Embedded Software Framework for ARM/Cortex Microcontroller
A collection of software to use Line6 devices under Linux
Linux Hardware Compatibility Database
MRP (Multi Rotor Pilot) is Crius AIOP based autopilot for small multirotors. See https://sourceforge.net/p/micropilot/wiki/MRP for more info.
A Interface to adapt modern SD Card to the old MSX computers