OSI-Approved Open Source (80)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (44)
- BSD License (16)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- MIT License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Other License (3)
- Linux (69)
- Windows (61)
- Mac (53)
- Android (38)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (36)
- Modern (32)
- BSD (28)
- OS: Other Operating Systems ×
Serprot is a serial protocol analyser. It will display and log character and control line data, along with timing information. Data error reporting will be provided, as will protocol emulation and BERT.
TINI-Flash provides Flash file system support, class libaries and utilities for the Dallas Semiconductor TINI embedded Java computer. Currently Flash support is provided as FileSystemDriver class (integrtable into SLUSH) and as command line utilities.
Goal of the KGI Project is to provide the neccessary kernel level support (protection, virtualization and abstraction) for graphics hardware through a fast, secure and portable kernel graphics interface.
Project purpose: emulating a disk drive which information will be stored in a database through network.
A compilation of wireless drivers built for various linux OS distrubutions. Focusing on Wireless N drivers.
A Bluetooth Protocol Stack for the TI-84 Plus series of calculators.
The dynax driver framework provides common C++ driver and device classes for platform independent kernel driver development. The framework is based on interface implementations for KMDF (Windows), IOKit (OSX) and Linux (planned).
FreeBSD I2C generic i/o device drivers for I2C sensors
It is Drivers, utils and tools for Open Hardware Project watchdog timer by www.openhardware.ru.