OSI-Approved Open Source (233)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (173)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (30)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- BSD License (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (4)
- MIT License (4)
- Artistic License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Reciprocal Public License 1.5 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (246)
- Modern (188)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (54)
- All POSIX (43)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (6)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- OS Portable (4)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- BSD (46)
- Windows (36)
- Mac (33)
- Android (29)
- Embedded Operating Systems (16)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
Showing page 7 of 11.
a project to control ones computer (various inputs such as changing the song, pause/play, or any input key available in input.h) (coming soon: head tracking in any video game)1 weekly downloads
The xserver-xorg-input-dialbox is an Xorg input Linux driver for SGI dialbox.1 weekly downloads
This is a driver module for linux written in C language for the 310 apsx rfid reader. This device use the communication via uart (interrupt based) for dialect with a normal pc.
Driver for the built-in vfd display on the Acer Idea 500 media center.
Linux user-space implementation of Aladdin's eToken R2 device driver
This is a kernel driver for the BCM5974 multitouch device, currently present in the Macbook Air and Macbook Pro Penryn mactel machines.
ATTO Tech Drivers & Tools
Bluetooth applet designed for use with KDE4.
API for IEEE 1394 cameras
Embedded Co-Design @ University of West of England Members: Matthew Browne
"flashmanager" is a software to manage the flash partitions from user-space. This uses an underlying driver layer for interaction with the flash device.
The software package repository for <a href=http://sourceforge.net/projects/fsos>FsOS</a>, including EP80579 drivers, SempSec drivers, linux kernel patches and a lot of porting applications for FsOS
Zelkova is a firewall with capabilities of Intrusion Prevention System. It is based on Linux kernel, but does not use the traditional netfilter packet filter firewall.
Make hotkeys work with Linux.
Industry Pack support for Linux kernel
The KIWI Image System provides a complete operating system image solution for Linux supported hardware platforms as well as for virtualisation systems like Xen.
This project tries to provide an interface to use the Samsung Mobile phone SGH-P200 under GNU/Linux systems.
Simple USB RocketLauncher client/server Tool
Linux Ethernet Devices
Linux Device Driver for Non Volatile Memory Host Controller Interface
Linux driver and user-space tools for USB Video Class devices.
Driver for AMBPCI industrial ADC board. The board is producted for years by "Instrumantal Systems" (Moscow, RF) http://www.insys.ru/ambunits/ambpci.htm
Project's aim is to provide automated way to build kernels and ramdisk images for use with MagicBox 1.1/2.0 hardware platform.
Linux on IPAQ 514! volunteers wanted!