OSI-Approved Open Source (111)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- MIT License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Apple Public Source License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- RealNetworks Public Source License V1.0 (1)
- Other License (2)
- Linux (85)
- Modern (67)
- Mac (55)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (47)
- Windows (47)
- BSD (35)
- Android (29)
- Other Operating Systems (16)
- License: BSD License ×
WDM USB device driver for the ASCII TranceVibrator.
Similar to fuse, this allows userspace processes to manage a virtual block device in Linux.
A Bluetooth Protocol Stack for the TI-84 Plus series of calculators.
Open-source drivers for DisplayLink USB graphics devices (i.e. DL-120, DL-160, NanoVision displays etc.)
Multiplatform and Multiprotocol driver for QLogic Host Bus Adapters. Runs on Solaris, NetBSD, FreeBSD and Linux. Support both initiator and target mode. Supports QLogic 1020 SCSI through Qlogic 25XX FC cards.
FreeBSD I2C generic i/o device drivers for I2C sensors
Genius G540 tool for Linux
Sample code for controlling the Juiceboss web power controller.
A GSM 27.010 protocol implementation for Linux kernel.
Wiimote-Cpp is a library for controlling a wiimote + nunchuk equipped with Wii Console Game Systems. This library could be used in the PC irrelevant with the underlying operating systems.