OSI-Approved Open Source (60)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (34)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- BSD License (9)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (61)
- Modern (41)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (36)
- Windows (26)
- BSD (21)
- Mac (19)
- Android (7)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Programming Language: Python ×
UTS: Unified Telescope System. A modular system for controlling astronomical observatories.1 weekly downloads
Make hotkeys work with Linux.
This is a debian package that contains a program for connecting with internet through MTS Connect. It is developed under UBUNTU 8.10 and GNOME for modems ADU-500A and ADU-510A.
A tray applet that detects speedtouch 330 modems, extracts their firmware, and then connects them using ppp. Allows a basic user to use a Speedtouch 330 modem to get onto the internet
You can now easily configure a wacom pen tablet on linux! A utility that allows you to easily configure advanced tablet options on a gnome desktop. This is a frontend for the wacom-tools package.
The goal is to create a standardized, super simple (and cheap) plug and the software to drive it. This will server as a solid and reliable foundation for future projects.
Hardware Compatibility Test for the Librix Linux Distribution
Sample code for controlling the Juiceboss web power controller.
Python bindings and wrappers for accessing iButton devices on a 1-wire net.
A sophisticated wrapper, written in python, that collects serial-data from any hardware especially Touchscreens and interpretes them.
python interface to vellman k8055 I/O board2 weekly downloads