As today’s workforce becomes increasingly connected and mobile at the same time, communicating simply via email or a phone call doesn’t always cut it. Therefore, it is now crucial for businesses to equip their employees with a solution that seamlessly integrates a broad range of communication methods to allow businesses to communicate and collaborate more efficiently. And a Unified Communications (UC) solution is the answer.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
Free Open Source H/W S/W for USB-GPIB interface6 weekly downloads
The AutoFC is a Microcontroller based device for use on ECU controlled, fuel injected vehicles. It continuously intercepts signals going to the ECU and manipulates them automatically or based on programmed modifier maps. For tuning purposes.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing