OSI-Approved Open Source (56)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (37)
- BSD License (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Linux (53)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (49)
- Modern (41)
- Windows (37)
- BSD (26)
- Mac (23)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
- Android (6)
- Status: 6 - Mature ×
FreeBSD 5.x driver and watchdog daemon for WDT501 ISA watchdog cards.1 weekly downloads
fxload utility from linux-hotplug project updated for the FX31 weekly downloads
This project lives now under http://ivtvdriver.org/. Old description: The primary goal of this project is to provide an Open Source driver for the Hauppauge 250/350 series of MPEG video capture cards and other cards based on the iCompression iTVC15.1 weekly downloads
IDE raid system HDD monitor daemon for Linux1 weekly downloads
A simple CUPS driver for Star(r) Gemini 10x dot-matrix printer1 weekly downloads
The main goal of BASIC foundry on SourceForge is to gather all developers that works something related to BASIC programming language in order to help creation of fast, stable, cross-platform, OPEN SOURCE BASIC compiler.
Ftape - the Linux kernel floppy tape driver
MemtestMac is a memory tester for Apple OS X
Library developed in Erlang/OTP for communications with PLCs throught serial and TCP modbus. It includes a TCP serializer for optimization of communications with devices wich are on the same Data bus.
Support for Pegasus-compatible USB to Ethernet devices on ARM(Android)
This project intends to build a Linux Configuration Utility for HomePlug networks and a PowerPacket USB device driver for Linux.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Multiplatform and Multiprotocol driver for QLogic Host Bus Adapters. Runs on Solaris, NetBSD, FreeBSD and Linux. Support both initiator and target mode. Supports QLogic 1020 SCSI through Qlogic 25XX FC cards.
jammod is a program which loads a Linux kernel module without support from the kernel. To accomplish this, jammod writes the module file directly into kernel memory (/dev/kmem) and links it.
Wiimote-Cpp is a library for controlling a wiimote + nunchuk equipped with Wii Console Game Systems. This library could be used in the PC irrelevant with the underlying operating systems.