OSI-Approved Open Source (29)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- BSD License (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Other License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (31)
- Mac (31)
- Linux (30)
- BSD (28)
- Modern (23)
- Windows (13)
- Solaris (8)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
Small registry system for all kind of softwares(including embedded softwares) to save their properties. Software can save their property even on network server so users can have same environment wherever they are using the software.
Sledge's script repository. Collection of scripts (PHP, Perl, VB, Shell, etc.) that will be continually updated and expanded.
Ultracopier is advanced tool for do copy. It provide speed limitation, error/colision management, themes, translation, ... all in multi-platform.
XmkHybrid is a GUI-development project to the mkhybrid command-line tool written in REALBasic. At the moment, it seems that there is no graphical tool, that allows to create hybrid cd's under linux.
kResemble is a KDE program for finding files on your local file system that resemble each other. It is usable for finding file duplicates, similar files or even unique files. "Similar" can mean (e.g.) same name, size or same width:height aspect in pic
poFS is a collection of classes and routines for accessing file systems in a portable and flexible way. Beside providing access to the underlying physical file system, it will provide a means to implement nested virtual file systems.