There's no event quite like OSCON—the best place on Earth to sharpen your skills and discover new techniques, making you better at what you do and igniting your love of all things digital. You'll find everything open source: languages, communities, best practices, products and services. Join us May 8-11 in Austin, TX, and let OSCON ignite your love of all things digital!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (50)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (13)
- BSD License (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Linux (54)
- Windows (41)
- Android (36)
- Mac (34)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (18)
- BSD (11)
- Modern (11)
- Embedded Operating Systems (9)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
A programmable keyboard controller based on the AT90USBKEY.
Software and hardware for a radio controlled 'laser' combat game. A microcontroller is connected to a radio receiver and can send IR signals to another player with the same setup. When a valid IR code is received initially the throttle will be cut.
ARM linux run shared library rundotso dlopen dlsym Inline Assembler
Sisolo is a simple solar logger, meant to run on small embedded devices, like routers. Currently it targets OpenWrt, uses Yasdi to interface with SMA inverters and Curl to store logs on an ftp server.
The stm32dfu project is a USB DFU host utility for programming STM32 Microcontrollers.
TinyOS for 8051 based platforms such as Texas Instruments CC2430, Nordic Semi nRF24e1 and SiLab c8051F34x.
A project collecting free software modules which can be used together in an arbitrary microcontroller application, starting with AVR platforms.