OSI-Approved Open Source (28)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (13)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (30)
- Linux (25)
- Mac (20)
- Android (14)
- Modern (12)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Status: 3 - Alpha ×
Store your secret notes in a safe place. Application and document in one executable file: the mechanism to encrypt/decrypt notes is part of it.1 weekly downloads
The Shibboleth Proxy provides an intermediate filter to the Shibboleth authentication system, enabling Shibboleth unaware applications to connect automatically and make use of Shibboleth protected HTTP-based service providers.
UBKey give you a strong authentication with a classical usb key. Authentication is done from the encryption on the key to the session ID and password. The system is simply integrated and only requires the change of the authentication program.
Yet Another Password Manager2 weekly downloads
A Lubuntu based ISO for antivirus, hdd issues, and password reset.
An ncurses based password database client that is compatible with KeePass 1.x format databases.4 weekly downloads
A KeePass 1.x-compatible password manager using GTK. Please check github for future updates.1 weekly downloads
Cross-platform password manager1 weekly downloads
Lassos is a sigle access management solution that provides all the key features required for delviery of a fully integrated user registeration and single sign on solution.
MemberSystem is an application wich is written in PHP and can be used to protect (part) of your website. The first beta release of version 1.0.0 is planned in mid summer. For now, the system is only available in Dutch.