OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (7)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Mac (4)
- Windows (4)
- Modern (3)
- Android (2)
- BSD (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
Derived from TrueCrypt 6.3 release, I added some command line options to "TrueCrypt Format.exe" to allow TrueCrypt volumes to be created without using the graphical user interface1 weekly downloads
Cryptofon - a safe phone with integrated encryption.
Securit-OS is a free operating system that uses a unique kernal to protect the end user from any harm.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
A free, open-sourced, security-focused OS.
The Nexus Operating System is a planned, realtime multimedia operating system compliant with POSIX standards. Nexus is intended not to become the next fad; it is the OS all developers can develop for without losing market standing in other OS's.
The dude is a UNIX debugging package independent of the ptrace() system call; it consists of a kernel module [the_dude.o], a library to interface with the module [libduderino.so], and an ncurses client [ddbg] .