OSI-Approved Open Source (13)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Frameworx Open License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (16)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- Linux (7)
- Mac (6)
- Modern (6)
- Android (5)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Status: 1 - Planning ×
Open source project for bots that can be used on social networks. These bots are for testing only and should not be used for SPAM or other malicious means. Bots are currently coded in Python and Ruby and demonstrate many different ways to use bots.6 weekly downloads
An open source browser with antivirus, system cleaning, file folder locking, social networking, movie viewing, chatting and parental website block features.3 weekly downloads
beyluxe2 weekly downloads
fyp proposed malware detecting system1 weekly downloads
Wikipedia-stile repository of all Windows executable, modules, DLLs,drivers and so on. Includes automatic scanner, submission , public reviews and recommendations. ExeWiki to be used as a main tool in Windows optimization,adware detection and so on.
Windows based monitor for file system deltas / malicious activity
Proyecto destinado a la proteccion de codigos maliciosos, virus, spyware, adaware y otros, con escaneo de primer y segundo plano y facil de utilizar.
An open source PC care suite for optimizing and protecting PCs. The goal is to produce a security suite that can optimize computers easily, as well as provide an easy to use firewall, and antivirus.
A free, easy and useful AntiVirus
MultiDistribution with Diagnostics, Recovery, Backup, Cleaning.. tools
SIDS provides semantic based detection of web application attacks. The main objective of this web IDS is to analyze HTTP based traffic semantically for possible, application level intrusions and attacks like cross site scripting and SQL injection.
Open Source AV for the Masses
The ultimate anti-malware application for windows. This open source project includes real time protection as well as automatic updates and scanning/removing capabilities.
directvirus is a free anti-virus and malware tool to remove any threats on your pc
A research project and a set of tools for the analysis of secure information flow
a virtual machine to run binay executive code directly