OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
CMAKE build enviroment for LPC2000 and LPC17xx Cortex MCUs
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
lysis is working on a features rich home automation system that ranges from CAN-bus, 1-wire and RF up to a HTPC; both hardware and software are addressed to make the really smart home; the domotics will provide energy saving, comfort, flexibility, safety
robot-brains is a repository for diy roboticists and experimenters. It's focused on Scheme.