OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Linux (7)
- Mac (7)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Windows (7)
- BSD (6)
- Modern (6)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Medical Science Apps.
- Human Machine Interfaces
Modernizing the sentential and predicate logic programs, Bertie and Twootie, by cleaning up the code, rewritting the code to conform to the standard Pascal defination, and developing a graphical user interface for both X and MS Windows.1 weekly downloads
TIDAL is a collection of data acquisition and processing tools for research in respiratory physiology. It provides a high-level language for specifying experimental protocols and required computations.1 weekly downloads
asfpga is an assembler written for use in FPGA design. It can be easily modified for your instruction set. The ultimate goal of this software is to allow a FPGA designer to easily write assembly code for a custom instruction set. The current version al1 weekly downloads
A bird logging program to aid ornithologists and bird watchers in logging sighting birds. In Visual Basic, for Windows and Linux. English and French.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Ultimate Scientific Calculator (USC) is a program to perform calculations with extreme precision on both extremely large or small numbers, and provide too many built-in and user-defined functions and formulas.
BEYE (Binary EYE) is a free, portable, advanced file viewer with built-in editor for binary, hexadecimal and disassembler modes. It contains a highlight AVR/Java/i86-AMD64/ARM-XScale/PPC-64 and other disassembler, full preview of MZ,NE,PE,ELF and other.176 weekly downloads