OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- Linux (7)
- Windows (7)
- BSD (6)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Information Analysis
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator
- Earth Sciences
- Molecular Science
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering
The SourceForge OpenRasMol project is an adjunct to the RasMol and OpenrasMol project at http://rasmol.org. It is hoped that the SourceForge OpenRasMol project will provide a convenient focal point for active collaborative contributions.229 weekly downloads
Circuit simulators like SPICE for low memory computers2 weekly downloads
Association de l'asie pacifique et de l'asie mineur : Mention projet \apac (SF.NET) Chancellerie fédérale Palais fédéral ouest 3003 Berne2 weekly downloads
ManageEngine's Applications Manager is a comprehensive monitoring tool for business organizations across the world to ensure uninterrupted business operations and profitability. Globally, IT admins across 100+ countries trust Applications Manager's capability in tackling critical issues and ensuring maximum efficiency among business critical servers. It is easy to use and supports a wide range of servers. Download now for a 30 day free trial.Advertisement
A datalogger project which can measure voltages allowing further analysis using MATLAB or MS Excel.
CAD hecho en Python
Java Micro Benchmark - control tasks required to determine the comparative performance characteristics of the computer system on different platforms. Can be used to determine the effect of different software on the performance of a computer system.
C++ wrapper for most popular embedded Real Time Operating Systems. With RTOS wrapper your project will be fully portable to any avaible CPU or targer platform with minimal code changes: it needs only one code string (like #define xxxx).
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Specter - Abstract Arithmetics Library (AAL) is a library coded in native C which is able to do operations with numbers of virtually unlimited length. Specter is targeting mainly cryptography and big integer maths though.
A Interactive Network VideoGame