OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- BSD License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Other License (4)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (40)
- Linux (39)
- Windows (35)
- Mac (32)
- Android (27)
- Modern (9)
- BSD (5)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Medical Science Apps.
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Information Analysis
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering
- OS: Project is an Operating System Distribution ×
The Firestorm OS aims to create a Operating System that is small, stable, fast, secure and reliable all contained in a small package. It will be available for PC and any Specialized Hardware like robotics, etc.
Its an OS specially for Bio-Informatics and also covers the needs of computational chemistry and Drug Research You can call it a workbench for Bio-Informatics
Sistema para la administración de catalógos de datos geoespaciales
Your personal MCScanX enabled Linux
RimX is a very small run in memory linux distribution dedicated to live performance using recent linux technologies (jack/lash) and "small" audio/midi tools like seq24/patchage/omsynth/...
Rothbardix Linux provides secure, usable e-commerce and e-finance functionality, with a particular focus on distributed coordination for scientific research and technological development.
The project purport to create THE FIRST AUTOPILOT FOR CARS, using a technology called Intel OPENCV and Linux.
SECU86 is Standard Engine Control Unit x86. The project goal is to develop a standard computer and OS (opensource) that would work on any car. It'll be based on the x86 processor and will try to replace the poor standard ECU that comes with any car.
ScatterWeb Operating System for Wireless Sensor Networks
Slick Linux by Cellocity Based on Fedora Core 6. Using the Kernel 2.6.18. with only basic core elements needed to operate. Slick is just that it's slick because it's striped down. It will have full compiling and running features. It will come with YUM.
Itis an distribution of ubuntu with which you can compile easier or so on.
A DNS name for my products ( http://meansofproduction.biz ). The first subproject ("WFL/VS") to be posted here c.2008-11-01. In the database §, "Other API": our C CLI which operates over JDBC, ODBC, DBI/DBD, etc. Native support for the named RDBMSes
MCSys, Mateo Control System, ICS
simbolz is a project which wants to create a new, totally logical, simple free language and computer-system. It should be usable as an programming language and, for communication between humans, and it wants to be able to explain complex structures.
x86Boot allows the creation of applications that are executed in place of the operating system and it is mainly based on the use of the BIOS services. The main goal is the use of old PC without the overload given by a big OS.