OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (6)
- Windows (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Linux (4)
- Mac (4)
- Modern (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- BSD (2)
- OS: EMX (OS/2 and MS-DOS) ×
Pc Calculator is a clever note and formula editor combined with an advanced and strong scientific calculator. Being an editor it is extremely user-friendly allowing all possible typing and other errors to be easily corrected and fast recalculated.12 weekly downloads
Compatipal Virtual System Emulator Wizard. Compatipal is a Full System Emulator for any system (Mac, PC, 64 bit,) and you can install other emulators made by others compiled to work on any of the above systems or Cell Processors.Works on Cellocity Linux
MSGraph is a program designed for the interactive, fast, qualitative analysis of mass spectrometric (MS) data. It is a tool to provide fast and simple access to all the information contained in an LC/MS analysis run.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
MS-DOS VGA program demonstrates the concepts of evolution via reproduction, mutation and natural selection, all in an interactive graphical environment you can control in real time. This is not your grandfather's DOS program. Must see to believe!
Slick Linux by Cellocity Based on Fedora Core 6. Using the Kernel 2.6.18. with only basic core elements needed to operate. Slick is just that it's slick because it's striped down. It will have full compiling and running features. It will come with YUM.