OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Linux (4)
- Modern (4)
- Windows (4)
- BSD (3)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Android (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Library written in C with Python API for IPv6 networking
MEDDAC is the seeding point for designing a new approach to Operating System design itself. It is an Open Source project with roots in mainframe design and development the author began in 1979. Monitor Editor Disassembler Decompiler Assembler Compiler
Lose the spreadsheets. Get Infoblox DDI: Consolidate DNS, DHCP, IP address management into a single platform. Orchestrate DDI functions for hybrid & public cloud & virtual & private cloud environments. Access rich reporting & analytics capabilities for capacity planning & asset management. Boost IT efficiency & automation with seamless RESTful API integration.Sponsored Listing
A Roman Numeral Calculator. Ratio Mercatoris (formerly Ratiocinator) is a calculator program using Roman Numerals. Also, has built-in Financial and Scientific (Ancient Rome) functions.
OCR c++ library. Include: contour recognition; vectorisation; matrix letter feature recognition; auto page segmentation and detect rotation; SS3 ASM core; XML base; web-based GUI; 99,6% printed Unicode text recognition; letter base up to 1200 letters.