OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Modern (6)
- Linux (4)
- BSD (3)
- Mac (3)
- Medical Science Apps.
- Molecular Science
- Test and Measurement
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
A web-based LIMS developed by .NET tech
With over 15 years’ experience in the IT field, SysAid serves over 100K admins globally. Our unique help desk/ITSM solution is built to serve all your IT needs. SysAid provides one centralized system for: information, actions, communication, reporting, support, knowledge & more. Our easy to use ticketing system facilitates over 82M tickets a year, supporting over 2000 organizations in the US alone. We’ve been translated to more than 40 languages.Are you an IT pro at a company with 1000+ employees?Advertisement
MapWindow GIS is an open source geographic information system (GIS) that includes a set of vector and raster data visualization and analysis components as well as an end-user Windows GUI which can be extended through plug-ins. www.MapWindow.org.
Monitor, Log, and Control Press Systems
A lot of fish in a shoal, in a gigantic scientific ocean.
An innovative calculator project.