OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
GOK is an on-screen keyboard. An alternative to the mouse/keyboard input system (for unix-like systems with GNOME libraries.)5 weekly downloads
This was an UI course project. In this project we built an interface prototype of an online travel reservation system. This service was meant to revolutionize the travel idustry in several ways for occasional travelers as well as for large businesses.2 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Kathak is a Bangla text to speech synthesizer which can produce the speech from unicode bangla text input. We are developing the system based on Festvox framework.The Festival Speech Synthesis System was used as a base for developing Kathak.