OSI-Approved Open Source (52)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (28)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- Academic Free License (4)
- BSD License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (3)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (52)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (47)
- Linux (47)
- Mac (44)
- Modern (22)
- BSD (19)
- Android (12)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Medical Science Apps.
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Information Analysis
- Earth Sciences
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering
- Translations: Ukrainian ×
Automated trading system extracts stock quotes from Forex, MetaTrader and tries to detemine points to open/close orders. Using moving average. Implemented in Java. Future versions will use such cool stuff as data mining and artificial inteligance.
Stop word list for native or programming text with lesser licence restrictions.
Application that calculates difficult mathematical and algebraic expressions. Application also reproduces way of decision.
E-Learn system, mostly intended for subjects with mathematical base (which supports algorythm). Supports: solving math tasks, theory pages, tests, courses.
Modbus (or maybe other protocols) server with GUI and Web interface
SPprotect (Scar Podarok protection) is a CD protection library, based on CD filesystem protection via original mechanism of our mind 8)