OSI-Approved Open Source (111)
- Academic Free License (6)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- Apache Software License (3)
- Artistic License (3)
- BSD License (7)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (70)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (17)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (120)
- Linux (120)
- Mac (120)
- Windows (120)
- BSD (17)
- Modern (12)
- Embedded Operating Systems (7)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Medical Science Apps.
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Information Analysis
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator
- Earth Sciences
- Molecular Science
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering
- Test and Measurement
- Building Automation
agni is personal database combining features of wiki, blog and PIM
biomailpy is a web-based application for medical researchers and biologists. This project is attempt to rewrite original BioMail (http://www.biomail.org) perl project in python from scratch.
Common Hardware Recovery Solutions by Ukrainian-Russian network from http://hardw.net/forum
Demetrix is a Java-based process modelling system. The goal of the project is to develop a flexible framework for managing complex process models using Petri-Net-oriented methodologies (state-task networks and resource-task networks).
python enteprise integration framework project. Powerfull class library based on EAI patterns and a modeling and simulation tool.
gadict is a small collection of EN to EN/RU/UK dictionaries.
An ultimate text-analysing tool
This project collect several data mining methods, such as: 1) clustering methods; 2) biclustering methods; 3) FCA methods and etc.
iDocs is a intellectual document work flow with text mining options project.
An experimental project for bottom-up virtual world creation. The goal of the project is to human independed virtual world.
mBuddy is a project with the initial goal of allowing users of mobile devices (Java, J2ME) the option to find others based on interests, diet & other factors. Objectives are to allow intelligent, conditional, secure exchange of contact info, A/V & more.
mozg is a flexible, fast neurolibrary. It allows one to create, learn and use multi-layer perceptron (MLP), which is the most popular artificial neural network (ANN). This work is based on library originally written by Alexy Filin.
phpMyVisites is a Web traffic analyzer with very detailed reports and advanced graphics. It is not an Apache log analysis tool. phpMyVisites creates its own logs, and it allows access to more complete statistics. phpMyVisites provides information about v
Program for solving pnp equations
Modbus (or maybe other protocols) server with GUI and Web interface
tools for management semantic networks in table form
This is a framework for AI.
pattern recognition tools
SPprotect (Scar Podarok protection) is a CD protection library, based on CD filesystem protection via original mechanism of our mind 8)
wiccoder is an open source cross-platform lossy image compression codec. Its main idea is to cut brunches of wavlelet transformation tree.