If you'd like to spend less time on integrating data sources and focus on more fun stuff, give Talend Open Studio a try. It's free and open source.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
EveAI processes the data assuming that it has already been read by a sensor. Theoretically this should give it reflex behavior. Now the end product should be a self conscious machine future plans are to include the field of robotics.