OSI-Approved Open Source (31)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- Common Public License 1.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Apache Software License (3)
- Artistic License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (33)
- Linux (27)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (26)
- Mac (23)
- Modern (19)
- BSD (12)
- Android (6)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Medical Science Apps.
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Information Analysis
- Molecular Science
- Test and Measurement
- Translations: Bulgarian ×
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
ENSTracking (ENSol's tracking system) is a Web-based GPS Tracking System. It uses GWT & ExtGS as frontend and OpenGTS and OpenDMTP as backend and client software. It supports OpenLayers, Google Maps & MS Virtual Earth.
GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics software for learning and teaching geometry, algebra, statistics, and calculus. Download the free software at http://www.geogebra.org. Find the source code at http://www.geogebra.org/trac
Software for creating of speleo maps.
A multiagent system with elements of artificial intelligence capable of composing and performing its own music.
A Medical Information System (MIS) Application Server based on Web Services and J2EE and administrative tools (Plugins for Eclipse,...)
Java version of Stellarium.
A toolset with various tools for advanced text processing, image editing, converting multimedia formats.
pyQteXplorist is attempt to write a manager for dealing with track logs, geocaches, POI's etc. for the Magellan© eXplorist™ GPS receivers under Linux.