OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (5)
- Modern (5)
- Windows (5)
- BSD (4)
- Mac (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Translations: Bengali ×
GOK is an on-screen keyboard. An alternative to the mouse/keyboard input system (for unix-like systems with GNOME libraries.)1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
This was an UI course project. In this project we built an interface prototype of an online travel reservation system. This service was meant to revolutionize the travel idustry in several ways for occasional travelers as well as for large businesses.1 weekly downloads
Genetic Algorithm with a scripting language to describe the problem to optimize
OCR c++ library. Include: contour recognition; vectorisation; matrix letter feature recognition; auto page segmentation and detect rotation; SS3 ASM core; XML base; web-based GUI; 99,6% printed Unicode text recognition; letter base up to 1200 letters.
Kathak is a Bangla text to speech synthesizer which can produce the speech from unicode bangla text input. We are developing the system based on Festvox framework.The Festival Speech Synthesis System was used as a base for developing Kathak.