OSI-Approved Open Source (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Windows (3)
- BSD (2)
- Linux (2)
- Mac (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
A unique natural-language processing software, called Discovery, created on the CA Visual Objects/Vulcan.NET environment, which also has potential for effective "shallow approach" machine translation.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...