Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (160)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Apache Software License (3)
- BSD License (6)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (150)
- Linux (143)
- Mac (121)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (99)
- Android (53)
- Modern (33)
- BSD (10)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Medical Science Apps.
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Information Analysis
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator
- Earth Sciences
- Ecosystem Sciences
- Molecular Science
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering
- Quantum Computing
- Test and Measurement
- Building Automation
- License: Eclipse Public License ×
hlv is a collection of high level view plugins for eclipse. A the moment it will just be a call graph view using the zest toolkit and GEF.
iGROM helps you with developing programs in languages such as DLV or smodels. Can be used either as stand-alone or as a plugin to Eclipse. You can also extend it to other similar languages by only writing a parser and several support classes.
An interface to the USDA or the FCEN nutrient database
jSET - Java Software Evolution Tracker is a software visualization tool that allows practitioners to assess the magnitude of changes across the versions of a software system.
jSLP is a pure Java implementation of RFC 2608 (SLP, Service Location Protocol, Version 2) with a RFC 2614 style API. It can be both SLP UserAgent (UA) and ServiceAgent (SA).
A project for an integrated health care system for hospitals and enterprises. connecting medical records and imaging studies. with cross platform and java based interfaces.
openTMS is a free, open source, translation memory system based entirely on open-source standards.
very basic application of a Jess expert system to detect fish illness
Safecap Platform for improving railway capacity via formal modelling