For 70 years, ACM has helped computing professionals like you to be their most creative, connect to peers, and see what’s next, and inspired them to advance the profession and make a positive impact. It’s why we show up every day. It’s in our DNA. We believe in constantly redefining what computing can and should do. ACM offers the resources, access and tools to help you invent the future. Join ACM! Be creative. Stay connected. Keep inventing.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (160)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Apache Software License (3)
- BSD License (6)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (150)
- Linux (143)
- Mac (121)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (99)
- Android (53)
- Modern (33)
- BSD (10)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Medical Science Apps.
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Information Analysis
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator
- Earth Sciences
- Ecosystem Sciences
- Molecular Science
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering
- Quantum Computing
- Test and Measurement
- Building Automation
- License: Eclipse Public License ×
iGROM helps you with developing programs in languages such as DLV or smodels. Can be used either as stand-alone or as a plugin to Eclipse. You can also extend it to other similar languages by only writing a parser and several support classes.
An interface to the USDA or the FCEN nutrient database
jSET - Java Software Evolution Tracker is a software visualization tool that allows practitioners to assess the magnitude of changes across the versions of a software system.
jSLP is a pure Java implementation of RFC 2608 (SLP, Service Location Protocol, Version 2) with a RFC 2614 style API. It can be both SLP UserAgent (UA) and ServiceAgent (SA).
A project for an integrated health care system for hospitals and enterprises. connecting medical records and imaging studies. with cross platform and java based interfaces.
openCDT is a conceptual design tool for aircraft design
openTMS is a free, open source, translation memory system based entirely on open-source standards.
very basic application of a Jess expert system to detect fish illness
Safecap Platform for improving railway capacity via formal modelling