There's no event quite like OSCON—the best place on Earth to sharpen your skills and discover new techniques, making you better at what you do and igniting your love of all things digital. You'll find everything open source: languages, communities, best practices, products and services. Join us May 8-11 in Austin, TX, and let OSCON ignite your love of all things digital!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Windows (6)
- Linux (4)
- Modern (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- BSD (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering
Structural analysis using the Stiffness Matrix method10 weekly downloads
Stop press - Alt4 has moved to http://www.swiftcomm.co.uk/alt4
Eurocode2design is about to be a program that will allow you to design basic reinfororced concrete elements according to Eurocode 2 standards. Adding Eurocode 0 and Eurocode I will be the next step.
ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
A calculator for creating chain maille garment(s). Giving a line by line ring count. Calculator will help with Coif(head), Hauberk(shirt), Chausse(legs).
This program is used to control a robot via ethernet using Visual Basic. It uses serial ports for communicating with devices, such as Roboteq Motor controllers.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...