OSI-Approved Open Source (101)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (51)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- Academic Free License (5)
- BSD License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- ISC License (1)
- Public Domain (6)
- Other License (3)
- Linux (108)
- Windows (96)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (87)
- Mac (78)
- Modern (31)
- BSD (30)
- Android (29)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Medical Science Apps.
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Information Analysis
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator
- Ecosystem Sciences
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering
Hot topics in Scientific/Engineering Softwareprolog
- Programming Language: Prolog ×
HiTacWar Hierachical Tactical Warfare Game Engine which depends on freecnc. Main Points are KI Based Commando Structures, Electronic Warfare, Research and Shadow Structs and Shadow Armies.
iDocs is a intellectual document work flow with text mining options project.
Code for Khepera II robot in prolog
THIS PROJECT HAS MOVED TO BITBUCKET, PLEASE VISIT: https://bitbucket.org/ssardina/indigolog ------------- IndiGolog is a high-level programming language where programs are executed incrementally to allow for interleaved action, planning, sensing, and exogenous events.
A Java front-end to the dnrDALMAS Prolog Module.
Prolog on Java is a open source implementation of a Warram Abstract Machine on Java, using gnuprolog
Relier Québec et Tadoussac avec un téléphone Andoid à voile.
reputron is a knowledge extraction engine platform that covers all aspect of text mining, relevance, indexing and querying on a corpus of text documents.
Tabled abduction in logic programs.
quite simle expert system in ProLog with Natural Language Processing and heuristic guided search, search nodes are rated and negotation is built in. Full documentation included, can be reconfigured for different needs: medical, electronics, manufacturing
A semantic reasoner, reasoning engine, rules engine, or simply a reasoner, is a piece of software able to infer logical consequences from a set of asserted facts or axioms.
Prolog+CG is a Java implementation of Prolog with extensions implementing a subset of the Conceptual Graph (CG) theory of John Sowa. CGs are first-class datatypes on a par with terms. Object oriented extensions are also included.1 weekly downloads