OSI-Approved Open Source (101)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (61)
- BSD License (15)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (2)
- Windows (90)
- Linux (84)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (80)
- Mac (52)
- Modern (50)
- BSD (33)
- Android (23)
- Other Operating Systems (21)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Medical Science Apps.
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Information Analysis
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator
- Earth Sciences
- Molecular Science
- Test and Measurement
Hot topics in Scientific/Engineering Softwarerdl
- Programming Language: Pascal ×
TeXPerfect plans to be a cross-platform, extensible, user-friendly yet expert-tunable visual TeX implementation. The most important feature will be a split screen (inspired by WordPerfect(R) Reveal Codes) showing the underlying TeX code.
Tools for analysis of biological time series
Turing Machine-based algorithm for basic string operations implementation. Can be used as unit in Delphi/Free-Pascal Applications and for educational purposes (as step-by-step demonstration of Turing Machine).
Visual FUPROLAN (Futured Programming language )Is a programming language for programming in multiple paradigms, such procedural programming, object-oriented programming, and generic programming. But which is characterized by a clear syntax, rigorous and
Ferramenta para análise econômica de unidades de produção agropecuária.
This is a Gtk+ based program. Scope with measure facilities.
The program fuses 2 sets of molecules. It tries different relative positions of molecules before binding them, so that there is no or minimal intersection in the resulting molecule. The atom to be fused in a molecule is labeled with an R symbol.
A free Computer Aided Design (CAD) program witen in Free Pascal.
Software de análise estatística para delineamentos experimentais.
pattern recognition tools
Research Description Language (RDL) is an XML application for describing and publishing scientific research efforts. Research Editor (REd) is a tool for editing RDL documents, and exporting them to LaTeX, PDF, etc.1 weekly downloads