OSI-Approved Open Source (72)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (42)
- BSD License (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- Academic Free License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (4)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Modern (85)
- Windows (85)
- Linux (54)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (21)
- Mac (16)
- BSD (7)
- OS: WinXP ×
The aim of this library is to provide a single place that includes an extensive set of ready-to-use motion algorithms for wheeled mobile robots, including motion planners, obstacle avoidance techniques, adaptive behaviors, trajectory generators, etc.
FIRST Windows Driver Station
To make some sens in our robotics developments. We, as an association, participate to an event every year and we "fight" against other robots... See http://www.eurobot.org/ for more information if you are interrested.
A 2D robotic simulation built on top of the Box2D physics engine. The goal is to make the code ridiculously easy to understand and extend.
A software package for evolving neural networks on several e-puck robots (www.e-puck.org, www.glowbots.com). The intention is to let the e-pucks evolve communication in cooperation with human beings.
Java Voice Control System
libsmc100 is a library (+ basic GUI) which can be used to communicate with the SMC100 Single-axis motion controller, both DC and stepper motors version, sold by NewPort. Up to 32 controllers can be addressed through a single serial port connection.
Taho - tcl jabber bot.
Feature Recognize modue for public use.
Simple language interpreter v + for simulating 3D of robotic arms