OSI-Approved Open Source (24)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- BSD License (6)
- MIT License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Other License (4)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (28)
- Windows (27)
- Android (25)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- Modern (6)
- BSD (5)
OpenEADL is a collection of open source applications that may be used to extend the functionality of powered-wheelchairs and electronic aids for daily living (EADL).
Robots Anywhere, by Riley August and Matteo Borri, is a robot control system using Android based mobile phones. It is able to stream audio and video from a robot anywhere connectivity is available. It can even use SMS for control and telemetry.
Source code used on Team 2002's robot.
Westfield HS Robotics Club - Team 2186
Programmable Micro Logic Controller