OSI-Approved Open Source (30)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- MIT License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (30)
- Windows (30)
- Linux (17)
- BSD (10)
- Modern (10)
- Mac (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
To develop a light weight simulator for simulating the motion of different type of robots in different environments. This project involves an OpenGL based 3D simulator for a WANET.
YARP, Yet Another Robot Platform. Always dreamt of controlling a humanoid robot? ...well, we do that. A C++ library for IPC, vision and control. This project was migrated to GitHub: https://github.com/robotology/yarp
Fulguro is an optimized 2D library for image processing with Mathematical Morphology and Linear processing
GAIUS is an data centric automation framework. Core is the RTPS protocol (Real Time Publish Subscribe, see IEC/PAS 62030 (2004)) and a time triggered / event triggered paradigm with variant data transport, client side supported for C/C++ and Python.
Symofros is a robotics modeling software originally created by the Canadian Space Agency. Symofros basic functions include modeling Kinematics, Non-linear dynamics, Linear dynamics, Dynamics for constrained systems, and Systems with flexible links.