OSI-Approved Open Source (26)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- BSD License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Modern (29)
- Solaris (29)
- BSD (21)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (18)
- Windows (15)
- Mac (13)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
ChemVisio is software which might be useful for educational purposes (non-organic chemistry, crystallography etc.). It might be a good visualization support for all people who need better illustrations than that you could see in books.
Magneticle is a 3D OpenGL physical simulation that applies the Biot-Savart law to charged particles operating inside a magnetic field produced by a current-carrying wire modeled as an arbitrary space curve.
NTuple is a Python module used by high-energy physicists and astrophysicists to easily and efficiently access ntuple data stored in large ROOT data stores. Specifically, NTuple provides a friendly Pythonic interface to TNtuples and TTrees stored in TFiles
Open-GMF is an open Ground Water Modeling Framework for hydrogeologists and reservoir engineers. It is an extensible development environment for finite-difference, finite-element, and finite-volume models tailored to specific problems.