OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Linux (4)
- Mac (4)
- BSD (2)
- Android (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Information Analysis
- Earth Sciences
Implementations for the Revised Report language23 weekly downloads
Vector Raster Geographic Information Synthesis. Incorporates Vector: Vector processing, Image processing, Digital Elevation Model DEM processing. These data can be combined to be viewed in 3D. Multitude of system organization aids.1 weekly downloads
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
THOTH SEEEN ALIVE A STUDY of the Character of THOTH, Egyptian god. Extraordinary amounts of mathematical interplay. Lots of pictures to see, already developed. It's worth a Look, I believe.
Symofros is a robotics modeling software originally created by the Canadian Space Agency. Symofros basic functions include modeling Kinematics, Non-linear dynamics, Linear dynamics, Dynamics for constrained systems, and Systems with flexible links.
uBLAS is a C++ template class library that provides BLAS level 1, 2, 3 functionality for dense, packed and sparse matrices and many numerical algorithms for linear algebra.