You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (59)
- Academic Free License (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Common Public License 1.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (48)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (41)
- Mac (38)
- Android (13)
- Modern (13)
- BSD (8)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Medical Science Apps.
- Information Analysis
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator
Itis an distribution of ubuntu with which you can compile easier or so on.
unipred is short for Universal Predictor - software that would predict future and possibly past events based on the algorithm used in Bible Code, prediction philosophies used in Tarot cards and latest developments in astrology, quantum physics etc.
Vocaboot is a program that can change repulsive Windows boot screen into nicely designed random vocabulary entries from “A Dictionary Of Synonyms” by Austin K. Gray. So each time you turn on or restart your computer, you enrich your vocabulary.
WireWast is a .NET C++/CLI wrapper around the well known and loved Q2BotCore engine developed by Ben Swartzlander in 1998. It is pet project for developers who are interested in developing agents, managed wrappers or just have too much free time.
An application to cater needs of Soil Testing Laboratory. It will cover basic record entry, processing and reports.
Collection of routines useful for computational analytical geometry. Not the simple part (like definition of a point, line, plane...) but more of the meat part (distance between a plane and a line, cut between 2 planes...)
text-to-GO is a simple, light-weight tool for annotating, visualizing, managing and archiving GO terms associated to protein identifiers. Different from similar tools, Text-to-GO is designed with the basic requirements of GO curators in mind.
quite simle expert system in ProLog with Natural Language Processing and heuristic guided search, search nodes are rated and negotation is built in. Full documentation included, can be reconfigured for different needs: medical, electronics, manufacturing