OSI-Approved Open Source (54)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (39)
- BSD License (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Python License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Other Operating Systems (58)
- Linux (54)
- Windows (50)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (46)
- BSD (32)
- Mac (22)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Medical Science Apps.
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Information Analysis
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator
- Ecosystem Sciences
- Molecular Science
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering
- Test and Measurement
MSGraph is a program designed for the interactive, fast, qualitative analysis of mass spectrometric (MS) data. It is a tool to provide fast and simple access to all the information contained in an LC/MS analysis run.
An open-source cross-platform compiler for the Savage Innovations OOPic microcontroller.
A Program that calculates resistors.
The numeric method of Newton Raphson in C
Ultimate Scientific Calculator (USC) is a program to perform calculations with extreme precision on both extremely large or small numbers, and provide too many built-in and user-defined functions and formulas.
robot-brains is a repository for diy roboticists and experimenters. It's focused on Scheme.
the project take inputs & plots smith chart with respect to input
BEYE (Binary EYE) is a free, portable, advanced file viewer with built-in editor for binary, hexadecimal and disassembler modes. It contains a highlight AVR/Java/i86-AMD64/ARM-XScale/PPC-64 and other disassembler, full preview of MZ,NE,PE,ELF and other.134 weekly downloads