OSI-Approved Open Source (138)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (26)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (5)
- BSD License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Public Domain (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (138)
- Linux (138)
- Mac (138)
- Windows (138)
- Modern (5)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Medical Science Apps.
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Information Analysis
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator
- Earth Sciences
- Ecosystem Sciences
- Molecular Science
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering
- Test and Measurement
- Building Automation
- Medical Physics
Xenei.Demitrius will be a complete knowledge base application system. The client will contain a local database and may connect to one or more Demitrius servers. Servers are implemented in Java as Xenei.ImagoX Extensions. Security is role-based.
A re-imagining of the Ondex framework for the RDF age. It allows multiple functional graph-layers to be stacked on a persistent RDF graph. Provenance is preserved through transitive linkage to subsuming layers to the original RDF graph.
fastSAP: fast Structure Alignment for Proteins
Gebz is editor for graphical design of expert system's knowledge bases.
A project for aligning graph to graph.
System to allow Information Retrieval of a Corpus.
Given a String , returns the next logically sequential string defined by a rule. The basic rule is, given a sequence of alphabets, it checks the string and returns a new string with one or more alteration. javadocs and source codes available inside.
Personal Computer and Television integration software.
A collection of novel phylogenetics algorithms that assists biologists, geneticists, and bioinformaticians in the analysis and interpretation of phylogenetic data.
A Graphical Editing Framework(GEF), for Python. It provides a canvas similar to wxArt2D and a editing framework based on MVC. The framework can be used to develop scientific and engineering tools that require graphical editing.
This is a sip protocol tester. will be developed in Java for a multiplataform enviroment.
An enterprise multi-omics data management and annotation system fully implementing the FuGE data standard.
Galaxy visual shear estimation software