OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- Mac (10)
- Linux (7)
- Windows (7)
- BSD (6)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Information Analysis
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator
- Earth Sciences
- Molecular Science
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering
- OS: Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (Apple, Atari, Commodore, etc.) ×
The SourceForge OpenRasMol project is an adjunct to the RasMol and OpenrasMol project at http://rasmol.org. It is hoped that the SourceForge OpenRasMol project will provide a convenient focal point for active collaborative contributions.229 weekly downloads
Specter - Abstract Arithmetics Library (AAL) is a library coded in native C which is able to do operations with numbers of virtually unlimited length. Specter is targeting mainly cryptography and big integer maths though.
Circuit simulators like SPICE for low memory computers2 weekly downloads
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
C++ wrapper for most popular embedded Real Time Operating Systems. With RTOS wrapper your project will be fully portable to any avaible CPU or targer platform with minimal code changes: it needs only one code string (like #define xxxx).
Java Micro Benchmark - control tasks required to determine the comparative performance characteristics of the computer system on different platforms. Can be used to determine the effect of different software on the performance of a computer system.
A datalogger project which can measure voltages allowing further analysis using MATLAB or MS Excel.
A Interactive Network VideoGame
Association de l'asie pacifique et de l'asie mineur : Mention projet \apac (SF.NET) Chancellerie fédérale Palais fédéral ouest 3003 Berne2 weekly downloads
CAD hecho en Python