OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- BSD (5)
- Linux (5)
- Mac (4)
- Modern (3)
- Windows (3)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
Library written in C with Python API for IPv6 networking1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
MEDDAC is the seeding point for designing a new approach to Operating System design itself. It is an Open Source project with roots in mainframe design and development the author began in 1979. Monitor Editor Disassembler Decompiler Assembler Compiler
OCR c++ library. Include: contour recognition; vectorisation; matrix letter feature recognition; auto page segmentation and detect rotation; SS3 ASM core; XML base; web-based GUI; 99,6% printed Unicode text recognition; letter base up to 1200 letters.
yet another PalmOS serial browser, primarily for GPS receivers. he consists of several distinct applications (like ZboxZ), so he is rather slow, but flexible. nauta can be used as a serial logger for multiple simultaneous channels.